Jiangsu Agriculture Group Xin Wo Chemical CO., LTD
Model No.: Cas No.7664-38-2
Type: Phosphoric Acid
Used To Acidify Foods And Beverages: Used To Remove Rust
Used In Dentistry As An Etching Solution: Used For Fertilizers
As A PH Adjuster In Cosmetics Skin-care: Dispersing Agent In Detergents And Leather Tr
Sanitizing Agent In The Dairy Food: Brewing Industries
Phosphoric acid (also known as orthophosphoric acid or phosphoric(V) acid) is a mineral (inorganic) acid having the chemical formula H3PO4. Colorless syrup-like thick liquid. It is easy to soluble in water and ethanol. Odorless and with sourness. Used as sour agent, generly it is not as well as organic acid in flavor but because of it's sour intensity it is applicable to the use of non citric-acid drinks. Phosphoric Acid for a normal material to constitute bone, teeth, various enzyme and other ingredients that a normal body need.
Usage of phosphoric acid:
1. Feed fields, as calcium hydrogen phosphate feed and chemical Fertilizer.
2. In the field of flame retardant inorganic flame retardant agent, such as red phosphorus and phosphate, ammonium phosphate and ammonium polyphosphate, amino ammonium phosphate, boron phosphate, red phosphorus, Organic flame retardant agent, such as halogen - phosphorus
3. The food industry as a quality improver of phosphate and phosphate food additives such as the sodium phosphate, sodium hypophosphite
4. Water treatment industry as a water quality stabilizer. Such as scale inhibitor: organic or inorganic phosphate (ester) and dispersing agent such as sodium tripolyphosphate, six partial sodium phosphate, sodium hypophosphite, these salt and buffer.
5. Electronics semiconductor industry use a lot of InP, GaP and phosphide and GaAs InAs or the solid solution, used as a piezoelectric crystal have kH2PO4 and AlPO4, and high purity phosphine as dopant.
6. Material surface treatment chemical plating field as a soft solder times ammonium phosphate, nutrition enhancer of time calcium phosphate, chemical plating of the reducing agent sodium hypophosphite.
7. Detergent industry as washing additives such as sodium tripolyphosphate.
Product Name:Phosphoric acid
Heavy metals (Pb)≤%
Readily oxidizable substance (H3PO3)≤%
Product Categories : Phosphoric Acid